- Latest Updates
- 05-05-2021: Book an Appointment to view The Florence Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 22-10-2020: Read more: New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 21-10-2020: Read more: HDB rental volume jumps in September as Malaysian workers return to Singapore: SRX data
- 20-10-2020: Read more: Relief extended to industrial, commercial property under Covid-19 law
- 19-10-2020: Read more: Buzz building as investment sales pick up in commercial property in Q3
- 18-10-2020: Read more: Resale condos see strong sales again in September with prices stable: SRX data
- 17-10-2020: Read more: Struggle to find cheap room to rent near workplace
- 16-10-2020: Read more: Good class bungalow in Lornie Road up for sale at $27 million
- 15-10-2020: Read more: HDB resale prices rise for 3rd month
- 14-10-2020: Read more: ERA to hold virtual tours of over 140 projects this weekend
- 13-10-2020: Read more: Commercial property investment sales pick up in Q3; demand for good class bungalows resilient
- 12-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 11-10-2020: Read more: Amazon said to be taking over some Citi office space in S’pore
- 10-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 09-10-2020: Read more: Sold for $3.4m in 8min, online
- 08-10-2020: Read more: Pinnacle@Duxton five-room flat sets resale record at S$1.26m
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Redas calls for ABSD deferment for first-time HDB upgraders to private property
- 06-10-2020: Read more: URA curbs developers re-issuing OTP come amid apparent robust home sales during recession
- 05-10-2020: Read more: 60% of Penrose condo units sold over launch weekend
- 04-10-2020: Read more: No one’s too big to fail in China’s property market
- 03-10-2020: Read more: New guidelines to encourage prudent private home buying
- 02-10-2020: Read more: Singapore households see asset growth of 5% in first half 2020
- 01-10-2020: Read more: HDB upgraders likely to sustain strong condo sales: DBS
- 21-09-2020: Read more: China home price growth accelerates as credit growth picks up
- 19-09-2020: Read more: S’pore’s first campus-style integrated project in one-north to be completed end-2021
- 16-09-2020: Read more: Singapore Reits set for broader recovery after Q1 Covid-19 hit
- 13-09-2020: Read more: Hungry ghosts, recession no match for Singapore buyers as new home sales hit 11-month high
- 10-09-2020: Read more: Condo resale volume hits 2-year high in August: SRX
- 07-09-2020: Read more: China interest in HK real estate builds up
- 04-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 01-09-2020: Read more: Singapore eases some border control measures
- 28-08-2020: Read more: Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- 25-08-2020: Read more: Most building projects to resume by end of next month amid new protocols
- 22-08-2020: Read more: Six-month reprieve to developers ‘quite generous’: Lawrence Wong
- 20-08-2020: Read more: HDB resale volume surges in July; prices inch up
- 18-08-2020: Read more: S’pore set for strong rebound in 2021: Report
- 16-08-2020: Read more: BCA announces measures for construction restart
- 14-08-2020: Read more: Rules eased to help construction sector find its feet; 40,000 workers set to benefit
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Local actor Romeo Tan buys a luxury unit at The Florence Residences
- 03-05-2020: Read more: Good Class Bungalow at Windsor Park bought for $21.68 mil without viewing
- 30-04-2020: Read more: Private home prices drop 1% in Q1 before circuit breaker measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales in March rise 17% over February but plunge expected in April
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Limits for deferred loan payments waived: MAS
- 31-03-2020: Read more: China’s housing market springs back to life as sales in 30 major cities triple with coronavirus crisis abating transport projects
- 29-03-2020: Read more: Almost $100b earmarked for land transport projects
- 19-03-2020: Full E-Brochure has been released.
- 18-03-2020: Read more: New home sales up 114% in Feb, amid virus outbreak
- 12-03-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents, volumes up in February: SRX
- 11-03-2020: Updated Price List has been released.
- 09-03-2020: Full The Florence Residences Floor Plan has been updated.
- 06-03-2020: Read more: New 350m ridge walk opens in Botanic Gardens, as part of 8ha extension
- 05-03-2020: Read more: HDB resale market ‘resilient’ in February even though fewer flats change hands
- 03-03-2020: Read more: Buyer’s market for private homes due to unsold units: CBRE
- 02-03-2020: Read more: Singapore Rents Hit A Three-Year High As Expat Demands Surges
- 28-02-2020: Read more: Wing Tai sells 70% of The M over launch weekend
- 27-02-2020: Launch Date is targeted to be in Mid March 2020.
- 15-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-02-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released The Florence Residences Video.
- 31-01-2020: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 16-01-2020: The The Florence Residences Gallery has been updated. Check them out!
- 08-01-2020: Full The Florence Residences E-Brochure coming soon.
- 04-01-2020: Updated Site Plan for The Florence Residences released.
- 03-01-2020: The Florence Residences Location Map has been updated.
- 01-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tanglin? Read the Tanglin URA Masterplan.
- 31-11-2019: Full Project Details for The Florence Residences has been updated!
- 30-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of The Florence Residences.
The Florence Residences is solely developed by Logan Property Holdings Pte Ltd an integrated developer in attaining a strong foothold on residential development in East Asia and the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. The developer has clinched many distinctive awards and has been recognized as one of the best high-quality product developers.
Many recognized and completed overseas projects include economic development, Logan City and integrated center, Carat Complex in Shenzhen. Local developments include Stirling Residences and The Florence Residences, paving the way for investors in Singapore.
Nestled in the heart of Kovan and Hougang, The Florence Residences is strategically located in the North-East district 19. With a mere 9mins walk to Kovan and Hougang Mrt stations, the development is in close proximity to amenities such as Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall, and Hougang Polyclinic as well as several well-known bistros. The Florence Residences is in an excellent location for renown schools within 1km including Holy Innocents’ Primary, Monfort Junior, and Hillside World Academy (International).
You will find several amenities nearby with the The Florence Residences Location Map.
Physical viewings at the show flat are permitted with safety adherence and restrictions in Phase 2. Kindly book an appointment prior to your visit.
Online registrations are still open and our sales representatives would be able to assist in your queries. Priority access to the showflat would be granted to online registrants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Florence Residences is a coveted lush living in the heartland of Singapore. Located in district 19 in Hougang, it is home to excellent amenities and convenience at your doorstep. A mere 9 mins walk brings you to Hougang mall and 2 ready MRT Stations, famous eateries such as Lola’s cafe and renown schools from pre-school to International schools.
With 1,410 units with a range of 1 to 5 bedroom layouts, residents can enjoy conceptualized club facilities. These include a sparring ring, fitness and spa facilities, a pool table, and an exclusive outdoor movie amphitheater, bringing endless entertainment like no other.
Residents can enjoy these alongside 128 other facilities the property has to offer. Concierge services are also available as well as two-year complimentary classes and workshops unique to residents.
Experience and bask in the lush life at The Florence Residences with upcoming developments that enhance and maximise the investment potential of the property.
With just a stone’s throw away, residents can find other amenities such as Kovan Market and Food Centre, Hougang Sports Stadium and Hougang Polyclinic.
Book An Appointment to view The Florence Residences ShowFlat & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Florence Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.